Clubbell® Training provides a unique blend of functional, full-range, three-dimensional muscular development that stands in contradistinction to the problematic limitations of conventional two-dimensional linear training. Following this system will transform your health from head to toe, core to periphery, and bones to skin as you revitalize, re-energize, and reorganize every unused and over-abused cell in your body.
Clubbell® Training cascades all of your fitness needs: from strength, power, stamina, endurance and general health and longevity to sport specific programs for golf, tennis, volleyball, football, baseball, soccer and hockey.
Clubbell® Training increases one's metabolism for a day-long fat burn, breaks up restrictive adhesions and calcium deposits around the joints, releases bound tension, generates tremendous energy and vitality, increases bone density, and prevents injuries. It’s the most fun that you can possibly have exercising!
Within this 5 DVD Encyclopedia you will find:
- Disc I: Key Components, Guidelines, Mechanics and Positions
- Disc II: 37 Basic Rhythmic Exercises
- Disc III: 46 Basic Ballistic Exercises
- Disc IV: 44 Basic Grinding Exercises
- Disc V: 13 “Most Popular” Combination Routines
Big Book of Clubbell Training Topics include:
- The 7 key components of Clubbell® Training
- Safety guidelines and basic mechanics
- The 14 basic positions
- Detailed descriptions of the 3 Types of Clubbell® movements
- The 8 skill families of Clubbell® Training
- 82 basic exercises of this powerful system
- 25 sport-specific sample programs for golf, tennis, volleyball, football, baseball, soccer, and hockey
- 292 pages, 8.375" x 10.75"
- hundreds of step-by-step photographs